Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Back! (sorta, I never really went anywhere!)

I finally had to borrow Jan's computer to get some dang pictures on here. I got a little carried away. But my mom will be happy =) Oh, I just realized these will all be backwards! Oh well.

Carson Tuck's 3rd birthday. He was soooo excieted! We had a combined party with another cousin. Carson sang (the loudest of anybody), Happy Birthday to me !!! But then he didn't want cake or ice cream, he just wanted to play with his new tractor.
Kenzie, Jaclyn, Carson, Tiana, Kacee, and Kasia. All waiting for the water out on the prairie.

Cade, Carson, and Papa Huff riding on the prairie, chasin' cows, and bein' cowboys!


Carson coloring easter eggs. It was kinda late so he was pretty tired, but excieted too! All my other pic's of him and Kenzie in their easter clothes are on my other camera.




How Kenzie sleeps with us some nights! She really does pretty good most of the time, but she was getting some teeth a month or so ago, and after being up 3 or 4 times I finally put her in bed with Cade and I. Cade was nice enough to cover me up before he took the pic so I wouldn't be too revealing =) But don't I look lovely!



1 comment:

  1. I'm SO jealous of Carsons tractor party!!=/ and the pic of you and Kenz sleeping is surprisingly cute/legit/priceless HA=D

    ReplyDelete