Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sew, I made this ......

This post is for you mom! You would be proud, I've been quite the little seamstress lately! Not really, but I try!This was the latest and was kind of an experiment. I liked the u-shaped yoke I had seen on a differnt pattern, so I tried to make one. I had to cut a couple out before I got it right. Ema did the flower for me. Cute baby eh?


This is #3, a little out of order I know. I love it tho! I really like purple.
This is #2. The first one I did without any help tho. Well Ann helped me fix the straps to be ruffle-y. I have enough of this material left to make 1 for Myah too =D



This was #1. I got it all cut out and Ann helped me to read the pattern instructions. I never have used a pattern before! I really like these colors too. I am going to sew the bows in, cause Kenzie pulls them out and the dress falls off!




This one was all me! I even made the straps cross in the back!




I didn't do hardly a thing on this one. It was kenzie's easter dress. CUTE!





Kenzie laying down in this one, you can see the flower better tho.






She is so cute!
So I got a little carried away with this pattern, but they are all so cute! They are all a little different, and have different lengths. Some are dresses, and some are the longer, tunic-like shirts. Anyway, not too bad eh mom?
ps- I also made Carson a little tractor scripture case/cover. He was feeling a little left out of all the sewing! He is super cute too!







3 comments:

  1. SuPeR DuPeR cute Ash!!! I'm impressed=)
    <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm beyond impressed!=D cute CuTe CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know I was related to such talented women...oh wait, yes I did! You are talented! Way to go...those are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete