Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fairy God Mother

Again, the bias "mom" opinion. My kids are SO cute!! Last weekend Kenzie found a magic wand at a garage sale. So, for a dime, she got it (my kids are a little spoiled too). She has been casting spells on every one. This morning I could hear them playing together and Cars was telling Kenzie to turn him into a prince. She looked at him funny and asked, "Princess?" Carson was a little adamant," No, a PRINCE!" "Princess?" This went on for about 5 minutes until Carson lost his patience and not so calmly explained that he was NOT a girl, so he could NOT be a princess! It was so funny! I laughed out loud. I don't remember exactly how it ended, but to hear their little argument and their own little personalities. I kinda LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment