Monday, August 30, 2010

MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! part I

Jeez! I finally got some pictures downloaded!!!! Yay. Of course they are backwards, and I have tons of other more recent (2nd story!!!) pictures now, but first things first!!!!!

Ok, these are the exterior walls dowstairs. This is the west side of the house, my kitchen and family room. The big openings are either doors or windows.


The front of the house! Also the south side that faces the road. The big horizontal boards towards the top are headers for windows and doors. The center header is the front door!
One of the BEST babysitters ever! My mom!!! She got to be here for a couple of weeks which my kids LOVED (and I did too!) !! She helped with the kids alot so I could help Cade.



Lots of good help! Cades family came and helped us stand up these monsters!



Standing up the exterior walls! It took 7 of us, I think. Heavy!




Before we got the north and south walls stood up!





First sheet of sub-floor on! Cade might be wearing an apron! Hahaha, its for all the nails!






Floor joists. Cade did all of these by himself! THis is looking south, towards the road.




SO, this is the begining of our house!!!!! We are really excited/stressed/broke! But so far we have been able to do everything ourselves! Hopefully I will get some more pic up soon! We stood up the 2nd floor exterior walls last week! We are making progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment