Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some of our Summer fun!

Ok, so here is some of the pioneer day celebration activities. It was a blast! I got to see alot of my Mortensen cousins and, my mom was here always a good time

My amazing cousins( some of 'em) and I all made these wicked awesome shirts to do the 5k in Manassa. It was alot of fun, as always!


My lil' cowboy! After his mutton bustin'. He was so excited! 3 of his little cousins did it too. They were all so cute.


Lokk at his cute little face! He is all cowboy!


Riding the sheep! He did pretty good too. The dang sheep kinda ran him into the fence. When it was all over he looked up at his dad and told him, " I almost won that rodeo for you Dad!" Cutest. Boy. Ever.



Waiting for the big ride!



All the little Huffaker cowboys that did the mutton bustin'!

So cute eh?!?!?
Well there is a start to catch up! Stay tuned, there are about 4 more I need to finish to be totally caught up. My internet hates me, so I have to pirate from my sis-in-law! Keep reading, I have 3 new posts and I love your comments!





1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you and your cute kids ASH!!! CAn't wait till we do it again! Fell free to come and visit anytime!!

    ReplyDelete